Ime psisike kaamera, mis on maskeeritud autopuldiks
Väga hea saada häid kaadreid ise märkamatuks jäädes.
Size: 5 x 3 x 1 cm
Smallest Pin-hole Camera made especially for use
Latest version 4 in 1 function: Video record, sound record, camera.
External Memory: Support 1~8GB TF card ( not include memory for this item ).
Internal Memory: No
High definition video with voice lets
Color Video and Audio Recording
Image Format 720 x 480 High Resolution
Camera Format 1280 x 1024 pixels
Playback video on your PC
Easy connection with PC/Laptops, no driver needed
Easy to use "One Touch" record button
USB Plug & Play Compatible
Built-in rechargeable high-capacity Lithium polymer
Battery Up Time: Approx. 2 Hours
Real time record any video and audio evidence instantaneously
Support system: Windows98SE/ME/2000XP/Vista/LINUX2.4 above and automatically distinguish operating system.
There are two function buttons. The one closest to the camera hole is designated REC. The other one is inboard of the REC button and designated ON/OFF.
1. The device has a built-in rechargeable battery that needs to be fully charged when the device is new.
2. Make sure to insert a MicroSD card before using the device.
3. Press and hold ON/OFF to turn on the device. The Yellow LED will turn on, which means the device is in STANDBY mode.
4. Press and hold REC to start recording video. The yellow LED will blink fast three times, then turn off. This means that during video recording, the LED is not lit, which makes it less likely to be spotted.
5. Press REC to pause video recording and save the recording to that point. The LED will turn on. The device is now in STANDBY mode. In STANDBY mode, press REC to take a still image. To continue recording, press and hold REC.
6. To record a still image: Turn on the device by pressing and holding ON/OFF to enter STANDBY mode. The LED will turn on. Press REC to record a single still image. The LED will flash. Press REC for another image.
7. To set the date/time of the device, which is used to timestamp media recordings, create a text file in the root of the MicroSD card with a file name of TAG.TXT. Open the file and add the following three lines:
Replace the date and time above with the values you want. Save the file. Turn the device off, then back on to reset the clock based on the text file.
8. To turn off the device, press and hold ON/OFF until the LED goes out.
9. The device powers off by itself after a period of inactivity.
10. It's not necessary to power on the device to access recorded media via the USB cable.
11. When you first connect the device to a computer, it may be necessary to install a driver.
12. If the device stops functioning, use the reset button to reset the device. The reset button is recessed inside the small hole between the MicroSD card and the USB port