Wireless 5G HD AV Kit w/HDMI Switch + IR
Wireless HDMI Transmitter & Receiver Kits run at 5GHz operation frequency to deliver uncompressed HD video/audio 20 meters in open field. This device kits make wireless connection by using WHDI Technology from HD Media Source Devices such as HD Disc Player, PC, Game Console, Set-top Box to Display Device for example LCD, Plasma or LED TV, Projector… while keep wire-equivalent quality and no latency.
Extends HDMI or DVI signals up to 20m (open space) or 12m (indoor)*
Supports Full HD 1080p signals.
Real-time compressed audio is embedded within the HDMI output stream.
Suitable for use with Home Cinema and Computer equipment
Extends IR and CEC Signals for remote control of AV Equipment
Connect to PC/Player/Game Box with HDMI port conveniently.
Supporting the point-to-point transmission function currently which can be expanded to the multi-point to point transmission function.
1. HDMI IN 1.connect with HD media device via HDMI cable
2. HDMI IN 2.connect with HD media device via HDMI cable
3. HDMI IN 3.connect with HD media device via HDMI cable
4. HDMI IN 4.connect with HD media device via HDMI cable
5. HDMI OUT A :connect with display device directly via an HDMI cable.it can output any media source from the HD media devices connected with the 4 HDMI IN ports of the switch.
6. ON/OFF SWITCH:power on/off the HDMI switch
7. A Channel Slection Button: press the button to switch the media source from HDMI IN 1 to HDMI IN 4 manually.the selected media source will be output from the HDMI OUT A port.
8. B channel selection button: press the button to switch the media source from HDMI IN 1 to HDMI IN 4 manually.the selected media source will be sent to the display device connected with the receiver unit wirelessly.
9. IR OUT :connect with the IR port on the wireless transmitter unit.
10. HDMI OUT B: Connect with the HDMI IN port on the wireless transmitter unit.
11. DC POWER: connect with DC IN port on the wireless transmitter unit.
12. IR REMOTE SENSOR: work with enclosed remote control for media source selection
13. A Channel Indicator: indicate selected media input source for HDMI OUT A output
14. B Channel Indicator: indicate selected media input source for HDMI OUT B output
15. DC IN: connect with the power supply(enclosed DC 5V power adapter)
IR: Connect with IR extender box.user can control up to 4 HD media devices by using
* Actual distances will depend entirely on the construction of the building and any walls or floors that are situated between the Transmitter and Receiver units.
1 x Wireless HDMI Transmitter(TX)
2 x Wireless HDMI Receiver(RX)
2 x HDMI Switch
1 x IR Extension BOX
1 x Remote control
3 x DC 5V Power Adapter for RX/TX
5 x IR Extension Cable
1 x HDMI Cable
1 x User Manual